Sunday, January 6, 2008

FEBRUARY THEME


Hey everyone, happy new year!
For all of you overachievers, the theme for February is....
RED!
Now, it doesn't actually have to be red, above is some brainstorming that I did about red in my journal....(I hope no one is a therapist...oh dear, I just realized that there IS a therapist among us!) Oh well, maybe she can help me out!!!
Anyway, please have fun with the theme & don't let it limit you.
I'm almost done with January, I just have to put it all together, I'll post a photo when it's finished.
And speaking of Cirque de Soleille... (see, now this is where a therapist would come in handy!) I'm going to see them in Portland on March 5th, would any of you left coasters like to join me? I'm not sure if Dianne will be coming with me or not yet, but it's on my list of things to do before I die & I'm going no matter what!
Happy 2008 everyone!

4 comments:

HappyDayArt! said...

I see,... revenge! There goes any semblance of structure. You are back I see and with a vengeance of RED! I'll catch up.

Catherine

Laurie Mika said...

Red....must somehow be related to your New Year's Eve adventure of watching Sweeney Todd!!!! Let's ask Diane! hehe What i really love is that red is a color I NEVER use in my artwork...just like the circle phobia....gee, I may need to talk to Diane too!!! Atleast March is MY month!

Laurie Mika said...

Hi Leighanna,
Just wanted to let you know that I am done with my Jan. mandala project!! Yipee! So now what? I tried emailing you but it went to this site called copper.net? Anyway, wasn't sure if you want us to wait until the end and send them altogether...or send them one at a time? Bye for now,
Laurie

Judy Wise said...

ha ha. Me too, Laurie. Never circles, never red. Today I dive in.